Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lent 2007 - A Journey Of Reflection

Wednesday 28th Feb.

I should examine all my actions, taking Jesus as my model and example.

What a vast difference between my prayer and His; between my use of time, my way of speaking, walking, dealing with others, etc, and that of the child Jesus!

If I could only keep Him before my eyes always, my life would be far different from what it has been.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer

No responsibility or liability shall attach itself to either myself or to the blogspot ‘Clerical Whispers’ for any or all of the articles placed here.

The placing of an article hereupon does not necessarily imply that I agree or accept the contents of the article as being necessarily factual in theology, dogma or otherwise.

Sotto Voce